Getting plenty of exercise is very important. I enjoy swimming very much. Last summer I went to the (1)_______ every day. I plan to go there this summer too， but I may not be able to. I have a new(2)_______， sometimes I have to work until (3)_______ at night. Although I now work more hours than I used to， yet I do receive a larger salary. I didn’t receive much pay on my (4)_______ job. I like my new job， but had I know that it would take up so much of my free time， I would not have taken. I prefer (5)_______ to making more money.
I have heard that riding a bike is good exercise. Maybe I will be able to (6)_______ enough money to buy a bike. My neighbor， Ms Wilson， has a bicycle that I could (7)_______， but I would rather own my own bike. If I used hers， I would worry about destroying it. Since I make more money now， I think that I can afford to buy my own. Getting a bike is really a good idea， because while I’m riding to and from， I will be getting (8)_______ at the same time. It is easier to get to the seaside on a bike， too. I might be able to go swimming every day after all. This new job is great! I’m very (9)_______. This will be a summer full of (10)_______.
1. A. playground B. shore C. seaside D. sea
2. A. office B. job C. love D. interest
3. A. far B. deep C. late D. lately
4. A. favorite B. new C. past D. old
5. A. swimming B. riding C. playing D. working
6. A. save B. keep C. take D. cost
7. A. ride B. renew C. lend D. borrow
8. A. enjoyment B. rest C. exercise D. money
9. A. moved B. excited C. interested D. disappointed
10. A. exercise B. pleasure C. interest D. imagination